What: Windows Phone Developer Day
When: Feb 1st, 12pm to 6pm
Mark your calendars for Saturday, Feb 1, 2014 and free up 12-6 PM to be in Cambridge, MA. The Microsoft and Nokia Evangelists are teaming up to help you publish your Windows Phone Apps!
- 12 PM DevCenter Submission Walkthrough (30 minutes): See just how easy it is to submit and publish an app worldwide
- 12:30 PM Build an app in 30 minutes with App Studio (30 minutes): See how to build an app from an idea to publishable in 30 minutes, literally.
- 1 PM - 1:30 PM Lunch: food and snacks are provided. This is when you think about what you need help with or when you should think of your app idea for App Studio.
- 1:30-6 PM Hands-on time: The experts will be available to help during this time. They will be walking around helping and/or attending to requests for help.
By the end of the day fully expect your app(s) will be ready and submitted to DevCenter and on it’s way to the global app marketplace.
What will you need to bring?
- If you need help on an existing app, bring your laptop, complete with a dev environment and your app on it.
- If you want to build an app without any code, bring a laptop that has a modern browser (IE10-11, Chrome). You’ll only need your browser to build and submit the app to the store. If you do not have a Windows Phone, the experts will be able to help you test the app on their phone.
Everyone who attends and publishes their app will be entered to win a “hero” Nokia Lumia (1020, 928, 925, 920, etc) of their choice. There’ll be some swag/prize surprises during the day of the event.
Note: If you accept a prize from Nokia, you agree to these terms.