Event : Boston Code Camp 22
When : Saturday, November 22, 2014
We are open to a wide variety of technical presentations, including, but not limited to, the following topic areas:
- The Cloud
- (Azure development, hybrid systems, security, Amazon AWS, CQRS, etc.)
- (SQL Server, MySQL, NoSQL, Entity Framework, "Big Data", Hadoop, etc.)
- Development Tools and Methodologies
- (VS2012, SCC/Git, Agile, SCRUM, PowerShell, etc.)
- Client App Development
- (Win8 UI/Metro, WPF, WinRT, asynch, etc.)
- Web Development - Client
- (HTML 5, jQuery-Mobile, JSON, CSS, Razor, etc.)
- Web Development - Server
- (WinServer 2012, scalability, asynch, MVC, .NET 4.5, PHP, etc.)
- Mobile Development
- (MonoTouch, Win8, etc.)
- (node.js, etc.)
Sessions submitted are not guaranteed to be presented, the final selection of sessions for the event will occur shortly after the session submission period closes at end of day on Fri, Oct 31 and will be published by end of day on Tue, Nov 04.
The event organizers goal is to include a diverse selection of presenters and topics, so make sure you get your submission in!
A current list of sessions can be found on the Boston Code Camp website.